Masseter Face Slimming Injections?
Masseter muscle injections relax lower facial muscles to create a jaw slimming effect. This approach is prevalent in women of Asian ethnic background, for who the idea of beauty is a V-shaped lower face. Masseter muscles are responsible for chewing and clenching the jaw. Therefore, the masseter can enlarge in people with teeth grinding or clenching due to tension. In addition, a square jaw is genetic, with a higher incidence in some Asian ethnic groups.No matter what the cause, jaw slimming injections work by selectively weakening parts of the masseter muscle.
Masseter Injection Procedure
Face slimming injections are appropriate for women and men over 18 who are concerned about their jaw shape. Jaw slimming injections are an in-clinic procedure that takes less than 30 minutes. However, the first step is a free assessment with our doctors to assess your suitability.
- Our doctors will palpate your masseter muscle to find areas of enlargement.
- They then mark out your face so they know where to place the masseter injections.
- The muscle relaxant is injected into the masseter muscles using tiny needles.
Masseter Injection Results and Recovery
As with any treatment, the results are individual. For example, some people achieve dramatic softening of the square jaw appearance with jaw slimming treatments, while in others, it is more subtle.
- You can return to normal activities immediately after the jaw slimming treatment.
- The treatment results develop slowly over weeks, so our doctors will get you to return for a review.
- Sometimes a second treatment or masseter muscle relaxants is required to achieve good jawline slimming.
Masseter injection for jaw slimming costs around $ 440. However, the cost varies enormously depending on muscle development. In addition, some people also need other face contouring treatments, such as combination fat dissolving injections to decrease chin fat or chin filler and jawline filler injections to define jaw shape changes. It is best to start with a free consultation with our doctors. That way, you will have an accurate quote for your facial contouring treatment.
Lipodissolve Face Slimming
Lipodissolve fat-dissolving injections decrease chin fat, making your face look slimmer by defining your neck, chin, and jawline slimming. The chin fat deposit tends to make people look bigger than their actual weight and be aging. So Lipodissolve face slimming injection is practical for not only face slimming but also makes you appear slimmer overall and more youthful! There are alternatives to fat dissolving injections to reduce chin fat, and these will also have a jawline slimming effect. Chin sculpting alternatives include fat freezing or chin Coolsculpting, PDO thread lift, or chin liposuction.
Lipodissolve Face Slimming Procedure.
Lipodissolve is an affordable injection that dissolves fat. It consists of a solution injected into the submental region. The solution disrupts the membranes of fat cells, allowing the fat content to be released, slowly metabolised and excreted through natural body systems. It is an effective treatment, but it is frequently needed to follow up treatments. Most people need two, but you may require more depending on the amount of chin fat. Lipodissolve also has skin tightening properties. Lipodissolve face slimming injections cost $660 per treatment
Lipodissolve Face Slimming Results and Recovery.
- Immediately after the Lipodissolve face slimming treatment, there is significant swelling and occasionally bruising.
- The swelling lasts up to two weeks – so be wary of getting this treatment before an important social event.
- As the swelling recedes, you will notice a lessening of the fat under the chin and progressive tightening over six weeks, which can continue to refine further up to three months.
- Repeated treatments are commonly required. Treatments can be repeated once the swelling has subsided (generally at six weeks)
Face Slimming with Fillers
Chin and jawline fillers make your face look slimmer by increasing the definition of the jawline and projection of the chin. How can adding fillers to your jawline and chin make your face appear thinner? Adding filler along the jawline and chin increases the structure of the jawline and the chin to create an illusion of a slimmer jawline. Because of how light falls onto the face, the eye is immediately drawn along the line when a more defined jawline is present, rather than focusing on the neck or jowl area. Similarly, increasing the chin forward projection prolongs the beauty frame and neck and chin fat are diminished.
Fillers to Slim Face Filler Procedure
- The fillers used to slim the face are more structural and firmer fillers.
- A cannula is used to inject filler along the jawline and chin.
- The structure of the filler creates an illusion of a slimmer jawline when placed along the jawline.
- Numbing cream can be applied before, but all fillers have a local anesthetic mixed into the syringe. There is minimal discomfort with the procedure.
Fillers to Slim Face Results and Recovery
The total result of face slimming with fillers is not evident immediately after the treatment, as you will have some facial swelling. However, over the following four weeks, the filler will improve in appearance providing a more sculpted look which creates the impression of facial slimming.
- Your jawline will have a distinct angle from ear to my chin.
- Your chin will be more projected, and with this, more sculpted.
- The result is subtle enough that people will not be questioning what you have done.
With chin and jawline filler, it increases jaw definition it makes your neck look lifted and slimmer. The impact, of course, varies depending on your natural facial structure. In some cases, a combination of masseter injections or combining fat dissolving injections is required to further jaw slimming. Fillers to slim the face cost varies enormously, depending on your natural presentation. Starting at around $690. We provide fillers packages, so it is best to come in for a free consultation with our Doctors at the outset.
Call us on 07 3350 5447 or book online for a free consultation with our doctors.