Lip injections for cosmetic lip enhancement in young women, for less young women and men. Our Doctors understand that everyone has different lip enhancement desires. You choose what you want. Young women may want full lip plumper with a perfect pout. For fewer young women, the biggest fear is that our Doctors will overfill with lip fillers.
What look do you want? Our Doctors offer a free assessment at the outset; they look at your natural assets and ask what you want to achieve before deciding.
Lip Fillers To Enhance Natural Features for Young Women
Lips fillers are used to create plumper lips. Lips are a central feature of your face, so the size and symmetry of lips are essential. Some young women prefer a subtle enhancement to correct asymmetry or subtly enhance, while others want a beautiful pout. So each cosmetic lip enhancement is different, as you will see from our work collection below.
Lip Injections For Less Young Lips
Adding fillers restores volume that has been lost naturally over time. Over time our lips get thinner (creating a more masculine appearance), and sometimes upper lip wrinkles and lines develop. Some women choose to return a more youthful volume, not creating a big pout, simply restoring your lips to a size you had when you were young. Lip fillers form a defined border, cupids bow, smooth upper lip lines, and increased lip rejuvenation volume.
Lip Injections for Wrinkle Treatment.
Lip injections can be used to give your lips a smoother outline, reduce lipstick bleeds and smoker’s lines. Over time with movement around the lips, some women develop upper lip wrinkles. Top lip lines can be made worse by smoking, but ‘smoker’s lines are not always caused by smoking. Treatment of lip wrinkles involves placing filler under the lips lines and into the border to give support. This treatment is not about increasing lip volume.
Lip Injections For Men
Some men also choose to get lip fillers to make their lips bigger for more fullness for young men. Men lose volume from their lips over time, although they do not develop upper lip wrinkles because of facial hair and naturally higher collagen content of their skin.
Which Lip Fillers Are Best?
The choice of filler for lip injections and the amount of filler required depends on what you want to achieve.
- For lip wrinkle treatment, 1ml of a thin filler is used.
- Subtle lip enhancement uses 1 ml of lip injection
- If you require a bigger volume of 1ml of thicker lip filler or 2ml of thin lip injection.
What Is Involved In Cosmetic Lip Enhancement?
- There as many methods as there are solutions
- In younger women, fillers are commonly placed more into the lip body to increase natural volume.
- If treating lip wrinkles, the lip injections will be focused on the border and surrounding lips, not necessarily increasing the volume.
How Long Does Cosmetic Lip Enhancement Last?
Generally, lip fillers will last 6-12 months. Longevity depends on the individual and the product used.
- With lip wrinkle treatments, it is usually best to get a top-up treatment around six months.
- After the second treatment, you may find the lip treatment lasts longer.
- For cosmetic lip enhancement, some women elect to retreat earlier or increase their pout volume further.
Lip Fillers Before and After
We continually update our lip filler before and after photos. Remember, the outcome depends on what your natural lip asset is before treatment when looking at these. The different after results are achieved using a variety of fillers. Our Doctors will talk through all of this with you before you decide which treatment to proceed with. Enjoy the gallery of some fabulous before after lip injections.