Laser Mole Removal Steps
The first step is to schedule an appointment with Dr Andrienna. Most people decide to remove large moles and other skin growths because they are either self-conscious about their appearance (as is common with large moles on the face) or irritated by rubbing on clothing. However, our doctors assess your suitability for the procedure, and there is a consultation fee of $80 for this.
- They will advise whether the lesion needs to be examined by a Skin Cancer Doctor or if it can be removed with the Ellman.
- If you proceed with the treatment at the appointment, an $80 consultation fee is deducted from the procedure cost.
Cosmetic Mole Removal Procedure.
- A local anaesthetic is injected into the lesion to numb it during the procedure.
- A small handheld tool is then used to shave the lesion away.
- Radiofrequency shaving should be completely painless.
- Following the procedure, a dressing will be applied.
Laser Mole Removal Recovery and Results.
- The treated area should be covered for the duration of the healing period. Generally, this is 5-7 days for the facial mole removal and 10-14 days for the rest of the body.
- Generally, only one treatment is required. However, sometimes a second and very rarely a third treatment is performed.
The first step is to schedule an appointment with one of our Doctors. This consultation costs $80, but it is refundable if you proceed with treatment. Call us on 07 3350 5447 to book a consultation with Dr Andreina or Shadi or Book Online.