Laser Mole Removal Steps
The first step is to schedule an appointment with our Doctors. Most people remove large moles and other skin growths because they are either self-conscious about their appearance (as is common with large moles on the face) or irritated by rubbing on clothing.
Cosmetic Mole Removal Procedure.
There are a couple of approaches for cosmetic mole removal, either through excision or laser curettage.
- A local anaesthetic is injected into the lesion to numb it during the procedure.
- A small handheld tool is then used to shave the lesion away.
- Radiofrequency shaving should be completely painless.
- Following the procedure, a dressing will be applied.
Laser Mole Removal Recovery and Results.
- The treated area should be covered for the duration of the healing period.
- Generally, this is 5-7 days for the facial mole removal and 10-14 days for the rest of the body.
- Generally, only one treatment is required. However, sometimes a second and very rarely a third treatment is performed.
Book Online or Call 07 3350 5447 to book a consultation with our Doctors.