What Are the Components of Non-Surgical Face Lift?
A non-surgical facelift addresses multiple areas across the face and neck. It has been made possible due to advancements in the nature and application of anti-wrinkle treatments, facial filler techniques, new biostimulator fillers, PDO threads, and adjunctive therapies such as HIFU facials, radiofrequency treatment, and Factor 4. It combines treatment modalities to provide a complete, non-surgical facelift.
- Biostimulator fillers last 2–3 years.
- Able to combine various techniques and fillers, microtox, and PDO threads to lift, fill, and restore area by area.
- An eyelid lift, jowl lift, lower face and mid facelift, and neck lift area of your face, each area considered individually and approached systematically and sometimes globally.
Non-surgical Face Lifts Treat the Underlying Cause of Facial Ageing
Some people will prefer surgical facelifts. However, non-surgical facelifts provide impressive, cost-effective, and more natural results because non-surgical facial restoration primarily addresses the root cause of ageing, i.e., the loss of collagen in the skin as we get less young. Collagen and elastin are two vital proteins in your skin, and as you age, your body slows collagen production and increases the rate at which it breaks down. Elastin becomes more rigid, which gives your skin and tissues less youthful volume and elasticity.
Reduced collagen production, gravity, stress, daily wear and tear, the sun, and pollution damage all hurt your facial tissues and skin.
- loss of volume and changing dimensions in the tissues occur in all face layers
- different facial areas age at different rates
- there are differences between individuals in how their faces age
Non-surgical facial rejuvenation products and techniques stimulate your body to produce more collagen, elastin, and extracellular matrix proteins that once supported your youthful appearance.
Contact Pearl Medispa Brisbane for more information on non-surgical face lifts or other cosmetic procedures.
Please book online or call 07 3350 5447 for a consultation with one of our doctors.