Seborrheic Keratosis Treatment
The Ellman Surgitron provides a quick and effective way to remove seborrheic keratosis without cutting or stitches. This radiofrequency technology aims to provide seborrheic keratosis removal without a perceptible scar.
The Process of Seborrheic Keratosis Removal
Most people decide to get rid of seborrheic keratosis and other skin growths that are either concerned for the appearance or irritated by rubbing on clothing.
- The first step is to book a consultation with Dr Andreina. There is an $80 consultation fee, but if you decide to proceed with the seborrheic keratosis removal at the appointment, this fee is deducted from the mole removal cost.
- Dr Andreina will advise if the lesion needs to be examined by a Skin Cancer Doctor or if he can proceed immediately with removal.
Seborrheic Keratosis Removal Procedure
- The seborrheic keratosis is injected with a local anaesthetic to numb it during the procedure.
- The radiofrequency shaving process should be entirely painless.
- A dressing will be applied after the procedure.
- The treated area should be covered for the entire healing time, 5-7 days on the face and 10 – 14 days on the rest of the body.
Generally, only one achieve seborrheic keratosis treatment is required, however sometimes, a second and rarely a third. For example, suppose you have a darker skin type or history of keloid scarring. In that case, this could be an issue with seborrheic keratosis removal, and Dr Andreina will discuss this and measures to prevent post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation or keloid formation. Dr Andreina also provides removal for skin tags & cosmetic mole removal. Call us on 07 3350 5447 to book a consultation with Dr Andreina or Book Online.