LED Light Therapy
Infrared Light Therapy
Infrared light therapy is the most studied of all the LED skin therapy modes. It penetrates deeper into the skin and provides a reduction in inflammation, and can be used not only for aesthetic treatments but also for pain and injury.
How much does an LED facial cost?
A single LED facial costs $55. Each session lasts about 20 minutes, as we need to get a therapeutic amount of light energy into your skin. Sixty joules is considered therapeutic for most outcomes; however, sometimes, we aim for 80 joules.
- Post laser or post injectables; the LED is a complementary treatment.
How many LED light facials are required?
- LED light therapy for the facial complexion, we recommend a minimum of 4 treatments spaced weekly. However, the more procedures you have leads to continuous improvement. You are increasing the health and youthful plumpness of the skin.
- For rosacea – 6, treatment is required weekly.
- Improving skin texture requires four treatments spaced weekly.
- Post laser LED light depends on the laser used. It may be a single session or multiple for something like a CO2 laser or Secret RF.
- Hair loss – the optimal treatment is weekly & post PRP for hair loss.
How does LED light therapy work?
- The photons of coloured light penetrate your skin.
- The Mitochondria absorb the light energy and produce more ATP (cell energy) in your cell powerhouses.
- The increased ATP stimulates skin cells to act like younger skin cells and increases cell reproduction.
- The light also increases the microcirculation of blood to the area
- The improved blood circulation and cell renewal generate more collagen & elastin. Ultimately, the increase in collagen and elastin brings about the therapeutic outcomes of improved healing and reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Yellow Light Therapy, Red Light Therapy & Infrared Combinations
Combining yellow+ infrared or yellow + infrared gives an improved outcome.
- Boosts post-laser healing
- Reduces pain, bruising, swelling, redness
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation
- Stimulates hair regrowth
Call us on 3350 5447 or book into trial a complimentary LED light therapy.