What is Involved in Forehead Lines Treatment?
Anti-wrinkle Injections for Forehead Lines
Anti-wrinkle injections for forehead lines are a quick lunchtime procedure. However, due to the possibility of causing a brow drop, these procedures are rarely performed without first treating the frown lines. Microtox treatments also provide stunning results for smoothing forehead wrinkles.
- Small red raised bumps can appear after the procedure; these tend to fade after about 30 minutes and can be covered with makeup.
- Bruising rarely occurs with forehead wrinkle treatment. Bruising is more common after eye wrinkle treatment.
- Our doctors exercise caution as dosing too highly or misplacing injections can result in brow drops.
- Skincare to assist in improving skin texture and quality help improve the outcome of all injectable treatments.
- Retreatment should be performed three to four times yearly to maintain a smooth brow.
Please book online or call 0733505447 for an appointment or free consultation with our cosmetic doctors.