Our Vitamin A peel is our most popular peel. It is pretty different from a conventional chemical peel and is tolerated by most people. So what is a Vitamin A peel, and how can it improve your skin health and restore a healthy glow?
Vitamin A peels are beneficial for anti-aging and acne treatment (pimples and hormonal breakouts). In addition, Vitamin A peels can be used for blocked pores, congestion, pigmentation, sun-damaged skin, keratosis pilaris and overall skin texture improvement. The chemical peel activates cell turnover to exfoliate the surface cells, helping unclog pores and lift pigmentation. Our Vitamin A peel is a retinoic acid peel, which we have compounded for clinic use as a medical peel.
Vitamin A Peel is Recommended For:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- aging skin concerns
- pigmentation from melasma or sun damage
- acne breakouts
- enlarged pores & congestion
- helps with blackhead extraction
- keratosis pilaris
- can help stretch marks.
What Does A Vitamin A Peel Involve?
Vitamin A peels are pain-free. Most people tolerate this except in cases of skin sensitivity. (People who have reacted to vitamin A or glycolic peels are not good candidates.) In addition, you cannot have Vitamin A if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Your skin peels two to five days after. So it is best to get the peel Wednesday or Thursday before a quiet weekend.
- You will also need to stop skincare for a week after treatment.
The Vitamin A Peel Procedure
Your face is first cleansed, and light microdermabrasion is performed to prepare the skin.
Our therapist or nurse massages the peel into your face. Then, a second application can be applied if necessary.
- Your face will have a yellow glow afterwards, so you probably want to go home.
- 6 to 10 hours after application, the peel is washed off.
- The condition being addressed determines the number of treatments and the frequency. (monthly to 1/2 yearly).
- The Vitamin A peel is affordable at $165.
- There will be peeling developed 2-5 days later. (although this is generally fine flaking and not always obvious)
- Results appear over the first to sixth week after treatment.
Free Assessment With Our Team.
We offer you a free assessment with our experienced Doctors and therapists to discuss your concerns and treatment options. In addition, we provide a range of laser and skin therapies, including skin needling, HIFU, facials and Tixel.
Please book online or call 07 33505447 for a free consultation with our therapists.