Coolsculpting was the original fat freezing technology developed by Zeltig. They even coined a new word for fat freezing – cryolipolysis. Cooltech and Clatuu were designed as an evolution of cool sculpting principles. We chose Cooltech over Coolsculpting and Clatuu because we can deliver this to our clients at an affordable price. Secondly, it has the added advantage of treating two areas in one treatment session. With more than ten different handpieces, Cooltech is the most versatile.
$250 per area is an excellent reason to come to Chermside.
Cooltech vs Coolsculpting vs Clatuu: when it comes to non-surgical body sculpting, it’s essential to know what methods are available and what new technologies are emerging. Coolsculpting was the first fat freezing technology introduced over ten years ago. Fast forward to 2020; fat freezing is the most popular non-surgical choice to eliminate stubborn fat. Other quality machines are available, including the Cool Tech and Clatuu.
What is CoolSculpting?
Cool sculpting was the first technology to use cryolipolysis to reduce fat (adipose tissue) without damaging the skin.
- During the cool sculpting procedure, a gel pad is placed over the area,
- an applicator with a vacuum then sucks the fat into the applicator, where it comes into contact with the cryolipolysis panel
- the gel is an anti-freeze that prevents the skin from being frozen
- because adipose tissue is more susceptible to cold than skin, muscle and nerves, this is frozen first.
- The cool sculpting takes 60 minutes to treat two areas.
- when the cool sculpting handpiece is removed, there is a frozen section that looks like a lump of butter; this is massaged
- cryolipolysis is not painful; however, after the treatment, as the blood returns to the area, it can be painful
- most people require more than one treatment
Cooltech Fat Freezing
SkinRevision was among the first clinics to introduce Cooltech to Brisbane. We chose this technology because it deliverers the same fat freezing result, but we could deliver this to our clients at a more affordable price point. Cooltech involves technology that freezes the fat cells under the skin. The frozen fat is then removed from the body naturally.
Other Options for Treating Unwanted Fat in Brisbane
At SkinRevision, we give you choices to treat your unwanted fat. We also invested in FMS Sculpting with Tesla Former. Depending on your assessment, we can tailor your treatments for optimum results.
- Cool Tech uses fat freezing for sculpting the body. Can treat all areas, including the chin. Cooltech works better for people with close to healthy BMI with pockets of stubborn adipose.
- We work with Clinical Nutritionist| Naturopaths with a specific interest in weight management.
We look forward to helping you work toward your body, shaping goals.
Coolsculpting & Cryolipolysis Development
Coolsculpting was the original non-surgical fat freezing technology. It is amazing to think that someone dreamt up such innovation in aesthetic body treatments. The inventors were from Harvard Medical School and stumbled on the idea from observing that kids who sucked on ice popsicles would develop dimples! Lightbulb moment – maybe applying freezing to adult fat would bring about fat reduction.
Clinical trials in 2008 and the original Coolsculpting prototype device was born. It took a further two years for FDA approval in America to reduce fat on flanks in 2010 and further approval for stomach in 2012 and thighs in 2015. The technology works by targeting fat cells that won’t go away through diet and exercise. Its effectiveness is documented in many studies and journals. Coolsculpt devices have been used worldwide to target fat cells selectively. Coolsculpting first introduced the term Cryolipolysis and patented by Zeltig, so strictly, this term can only be applied to Coolsculpting.
CoolTech Fat Freezing
All new technologies enjoy a monopoly on the market for some time. But, it does not take long before competitors jump in to offer alternatives. Cue Cooltech and Clatuu. Cooltech is the main competitor to Coolsculpting in Australia. Cooltech was developed in Europe by Cocoon Medical. Starting in 2010, they now have distributors in over 60 countries and millions of cryoadipolysis treatments.
Cooltech works with fat freezing the same as Coolsculpting, but with added benefits.
Cooltech Is More Affordable :
Cooltech offers fat freezing technology at a lower price. It is a non-invasive technology the same as Coolsculpting. However, Cocoon has been able to keep operating costs lower for their fat freezing, and we pass the savings on to you.
Cooltech Can be Applied to Multiple Body Areas:
Body Areas Treated
1. Women common areas for fat freezing: stomach (upper and lower belly), inner & outer thighs, and upper arms (tuckshop arms). Close after this is bra roll, love handles, waist and chin. We also treat the knees and back.
2. Men common areas for fat freezing: belly, love handles and back. We’ve been helping our clients treat unwanted body fat and save money.
Free Assessment With Our Team
Call Us on 3350 5447 To Book A Free Assessment, or email us through our contact form to ask any questions.
Cool Sculpting vs Clatuu vs Cool Tech
Clatuu is a third cryolipolysis machine introduced to the market. CLASSYS in South Korea manufactured Clatuu. Clatuu has an advantage in treating the double chin area. However, all three technologies work by freezing fat to reduce stubborn areas and effective across a range of body areas. The Cool sculpting cost is its most significant disadvantage, with both Cooltech and Clatuu being more affordable. The Cooltech has a range of handpieces (10) and can treat a range of areas. Overall all three work, Clatuu and Cooltech, are more affordable.
The Differences Between Cool Sculpting, Cool Tech & Clatuu
Coolsculpting Brisbane revolutionised the non-surgical treatment of unwanted fat. While researching online, you may have come across Cool sculpting, Cool tech and Clatuu brand treatments and may be wondering about the difference between the three.