Dermal Fillers for Cosmetic Enhancement
Dermal fillers are cosmetic treatments intended to refresh, lift, or glamourise your appearance. They achieve this by adding hydration and volume to provide a naturally refreshed appearance or enhance your features. At Pearl, our lady Doctors offer a free initial assessment so that you can meet with them and determine the best treatment options for your aesthetic goals. We offer a broad range of aesthetic treatment options to help with just about any concern you may have.
What are Dermal Fillers, and How do they Work?
Dermal Fillers are cosmetic enhancement gels that are injected into your skin. They have a myriad of applications for the face and body. Dermal fillers are used for six main cosmetic goals:
- To restore lost facial volume from ageing or weight loss.
- Lift or return more structure to sagging areas of the face.
- Glamorise or enhance the natural beauty of your features.
- Create facial symmetry or balance.
- Remove facial lines and wrinkles.
- Improve the appearance and condition of your skin.
So, what are the Best Dermal Fillers?
There are numerous dermal fillers on the market, each with unique treatment properties. The main properties of various filler are described as strength, stretch, and projection power. And these are determined by how the filler is manufactured.
- The ability of the gel to move with facial movement is referred to as stretch.
- Strength can be defined as the ability to provide structure.
- The amount by which the filler expands in your skin is referred to as projection.
The best dermal fillers depend on the desired cosmetic outcome.
The best dermal filler for each cosmetic goal is determined by the properties of the gel and the filler gel’s intended purpose.
For example, if a young woman wants a pout, we choose a filler with projection power, stretch, and strength.
However, in a ‘less young’ lady with lip lines, a filler with high stretch and strength would be preferred (minus the projection).
Our Doctors understand the makeup of dermal fillers and how they work and choose the best one for your aesthetic goal. (Under Australian law, we are not permitted to name the specific brands or products that we use.)