Dermal fillers have many uses for the face and body, and the best depends on your goal: We have *filler specials on 1ml, 2ml, 3ml and 4ml dermal filler packages.
What are Dermal Fillers, and How do they Work?
Dermal Fillers are cosmetic enhancement gels that are injected into your skin. They have a myriad of applications for the face and body. Dermal fillers are used for six main cosmetic goals:
- To restore lost facial volume from ageing or weight loss.
- Lift or return more structure to sagging areas of the face.
- Glamorise or enhance the natural beauty of your features.
- Create facial symmetry or balance.
- Remove facial lines and wrinkles.
- Improve the appearance and condition of your skin.
So, what are the Best Dermal Fillers?
There are numerous dermal fillers on the market, each with unique treatment properties. Various fillers’ main properties are strength, stretch, and projection power. And these are determined by how the filler is manufactured.
- The ability of the gel to move with facial movement is referred to as stretch.
- Strength can be defined as the ability to provide structure.
- The amount the filler expands in your skin is referred to as projection.
The best dermal fillers depend on the desired cosmetic outcome.
The best dermal filler for each cosmetic goal is determined by the properties of the gel and the filler gel’s intended purpose. For example:
- If a young woman wants a pout, we choose a filler with projection power, stretch, and strength.
- However, a high stretch and strength filler would be preferred for mature women wanting lip wrinkle filler (minus the projection).
Our Doctors understand the makeup of dermal fillers and how they work and choose the best one for your aesthetic goal. Book a free consultation to check out our dermal filler specials*, including 1 ml, 2 ml, 3 ml and 4 ml dermal filler packages.
Book Online or Call 07 3350 5447 for a free consultation with our Cosmetic Doctors.