Two Lip Anti-Wrinkle Injections.
- Lip Flip: to make the lip fuller and change the shape – lip flip or lip fillers
- Smoothing the lines that form around the lips is about restoration and not about increasing the size of the lips.
Our Doctors can combine the two treatments.
Who Gets a Lip Flip?
The Lip Flip works best for people with a top lip that rolls inwards when they smile or contract the muscles around their mouth. Some people get it when they are not ready to commit to lip fillers. It can also be used as a supplement between Lip Filler treatments.
- The lip flip has added advantage because it also softens upper lip lines (smoker’s lines) by relaxing the muscles around the mouth forms.
- Lip anti-wrinkle injections are contraindicated in people who play musical instruments or sing, i.e. anyone that requires specific mouth muscle control and positions.
Can you have both a Lip Flip and Lip Fillers?
You can get the Lip Flip alone or in conjunction with Lip Fillers. To achieve their desired results, some people will require both treatments concurrently or alternate the Lip Flip injections with Lip Filler treatments.
Lip Flip vs Lip Filler
Lip flips, and dermal fillers both give the appearance of fuller lips. However, the procedures differ.
- Lip flips only appear to plump the lips, whereas dermal fillers make the lips fuller.
- With lip fillers, our Doctors inject a substance primarily composed of hyaluronic acid into your lips.
- Lip flips, on the other hand, use anti-wrinkle injections to relax the muscles around your upper lip, causing it to turn upward.
- This makes your lips appear fuller, but their volume does not increase; it is rearranged.
Dermal fillers may be better if you want to change your lips’ shape and volume. However, some people will need a combination of both procedures to achieve the desired outcome.
Please book online or call 07 3350 5447 for a free consultation or appointment with our Cosmetic Doctors.